Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Toronto was AMAZING!

I must say the show in Canada was outragious and sooooooo redic. ... So good to be in my home town and feel REAL LOVE !!! I wish I could live that day everyday of my life.Things are movin forward and i must say my wifes first book she has EVER published is soooooooooooo amazing!it's at www.kendrajadeonline.com I shit u not I just finished reading it a few days ago and I have to say,FUCKING WOW!!trust me! Moreover I have begun the recording of my record today and the songs SOUND delicious!!!! Record is gonna be done within two months .... I promise. Just wanna say. Peace .. Love ...and our happiness xoxoooxoxxooxxoxoxoxoxoooxxxoxoxxoxxoxoxooxxxxoxoxxoxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Your right about that one! the Toronto show was freakin amazing! You really opened your soul to us on that show! I for one too would love to relive that day over and over! It was a special one for me for so many reasons! And those of you that I spent time with that day and weekend know the reasons!
    Love hearing new songs on the make! You know we are behind you in whatever you do, Lukas! You mean the world to us! Can't wait to hear! Let the count down began!! ;)
    I love when you said, our happiness! Makes me feel like part of a big ole loving family that leans on each other with your music and all our friendships!
    ok I'm done rambling! ha!
    I love you Lukas! xo

    ReplyDelete