Monday, September 21, 2009

In Canada

Played Sudbury and it was fucking stellar once again...packed house. Reminds me that Canada is the place to be...kinda sucks I can't be home more often and that Kendra couldn't be here. Zann came by and it was awesome to see her...she helped me out so much that evening. The crowd was wild singing all the songs, dancing...good ole Canadian love.
Some great things are happening right now with Daylight Division...i'm going to try and make sure that the first tour starts in Canada....we should be going in very soon to record the rest of the Daylight Division album. Personally my favourite songs on the album will be recorded next.
I did a photo shoot today for uncharted sounds and brought my delicious friend Jake Surette as my stylist because he is the shit!!!!...check him out at studiobyjake.com
Look to the inside and embrace it for they are not our darkest days....one love LR

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more from DD! Those two tastes you gave us just makes us want more!! I saw the tweet from Uncharted Sounds about the photo shoot! Can't wait for those pics too!
    Was there a reason for that shoot?
    Love that last line about our darkest days.. You have a way of saying what we are feeling.
    love ya! xo
    And thanks for the blog!! I've missed them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudbury rocks because of you Lukas! Just saw you added a TO show next month - - ROADTRIP!

    ReplyDelete